The Outpatient Clinic operates clinics in Fall River and New Bedford, MA. The Program is staffed by psychiatric nurse practitioners, who address medication management needs, as well as mental health and substance abuse clinicians.
The primary objective is to provide each participant with an array of services that support long-term recovery and improve symptoms, functioning and quality of life.
We also offer a full spectrum of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) including vivitrol, sublocade and buprenorphine (suboxone). Medication Assisted Treatment has proven effective for individuals suffering from opioid or alcohol use disorders who are looking for support in managing cravings to allow them to lead a full life dedicated to recovery and wellbeing.
- Substance use evaluation
- Mental Health evaluation
- Psychiatric services including medication
evaluation and medication management
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Individual counseling
- Couples counseling
- Family counseling
- Group therapy
- Gambling assessment and counseling
- Relapse prevention services
- Urine screening and breath analysis
- Trauma Treatment
- Discharge and aftercare planning
- 18 years of age or older
- Individuals, families, or couples
- Have concerns about mental illness, substance use, or gambling
- Massachusetts Behavioral Health Parternship (MBHP)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- BMC HealthNet
- Network Health
- Private Contributions
Download the Brochure for the Outpatient Clinic
Join Us For The 2024 Get Steppin' Walk For The Homeless
Looking for Volunteer Opportunities?
Do you have that overwhelming compassion and caring in your heart? We understand. Be sure to visit our friends at the community volunteer connector to see where your help is needed