Fall River Men’s Recovery Home
The Fall River Men’s Residential Rehabilitation Service RRS Program provides 23 beds to men with substance use disorders. The Program is located in a three-story building which provides a comfortable, sober, home-like environment. Residents participate in the program from three to twelve months as they work on developing recovery skills and support systems. Residents are also assisted with obtaining employment, entitlements, parenting skills, living skills and coping skills as well as finding appropriate housing prior to discharge.
These skills, services, and supports empower residents so they successfully transition into the community and experience long-term sobriety and an improved quality of life.
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Comprehensive case management services for homeless and chronically homeless individuals
- Comprehensive educational components related to all aspects of recovery
- Referral to employment development agencies
- Employment readiness education 12-Step meetings and other AA/NA recovery related activities
- Trauma informed care
- Structured recreational activities
- Referrals to community based collateral services, educational opportunities, medical care, domestic violence support and other forms of assistance
- Housing placement assistance
- Referrals to medication assisted treatment (MAT)
- Discharge and aftercare planning
Major Funding Sources
- 18 years of age or older
- A resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Willing to authorize a CORI check, CORI report must be without warrants
- Alcohol and drug free
- Medically and psychologically stabilized
Download the Brochure for the Fall River Men’s Program
Join Us For The 2024 Get Steppin' Walk For The Homeless
Looking for Volunteer Opportunities?
Do you have that overwhelming compassion and caring in your heart? We understand. Be sure to visit our friends at the community volunteer connector to see where your help is needed