Steppingstone Inc. Services
Pregnancy and Postpartum Services
Steppingstone’s Fall River and New Bedford Therapeutic Communities provide specialized pregnant and postpartum services to women participating in residential treatment. Pregnant women are provided support and assistance with the coordination of opioid therapies, prenatal and obstetrical care, and gynecological care.
Women may continue to reside in the program with their infants for up to one year following birth.
These specialized services also engage women in parenting and nurturing skills education as well as follow up intervention and aftercare planning.
Assistance with coordination of:
- Opioid therapies
- Prenatal care
- Obstetrical and gynecological care
- Pediatric care
- Transportation to/from appointments as needed
- Parenting and nurturing education
- Discharge and aftercare planning
- Follow up intervention
979 Pleasant St
New Bedford, MA 02740
- Pregnant or postpartum
- Resident of Fall River or New Bedford Women’s Therapeutic Communities